Join Zennya, One of the fastest-growing tech startups in the Philippines dedicated to creating a new healthcare system that is digital, data-driven, and patient-centric.
We are seeking a dynamic Training Manager to lead our team.
- Manage day-to-day training operations, including monitoring training schedules, attendance, and training progress.
- Work in collaboration with the Chief Executive Officer and members of executive management to define strategy and accomplish weekly and monthly training targets for healthcare providers
- Help design a curriculum or program that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learners.
- Write training content and develop instructional materials; modify existing instructional materials.
- Improve overall quality of new skills and maintenance training through the use of qualitative and quantitative data
- Generate insights on the effectiveness of the training through the conduct of periodical audit checks and evaluations
- Create and update a Training Operations manual and guide administrative team members on dealing with the training-related concerns of healthcare providers.
- Take on ad-hoc projects, as deemed necessary by the management team
- College Graduate, any professional certification would be an added advantage
- Experience in training or education
- Track record in designing and executing successful training/education programs
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods. Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
- Experience in project management and budgeting. Ability to do training needs analysis and other training-related reports.
- Data-driven. Has appetite and aptitude for tracking data.
- Excellent English language technical writing skills, with the ability to convert technical or complex information into easily used and understandable text.
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented and able to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills and deep sensibility for customer service.
- Strong influence-management, needs analysis and collaboration skills
- Solid attention to detail and follow-through skills and excellent time management and organizational skills
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Learning Strategies
- Performance Management and Coaching
- E-Learning Design
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Recruiting Wizard