- Grow business by identifying and selling the ZAP platform to retail owners; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell platform by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Bringing the offline to online - digitizing retail and restaurants rewards and e-commerce
ZAP is the leading loyalty and rewards startup in the Philippines. We work with over 2,000 merchants to bring their brick-and-mortar stores online.
Starting from loyalty and rewards, ZAP has pioneered the first mobile number-based loyalty program in the country with over 5 million members. Removing all possible points of friction for the consumer, points are awarded just using a mobile phone number - no apps, mobile data, or cards are needed. More info on www.zap.com.ph.
Further bridging the offline to the online gap, ZAP has partnered with the world’s largest e-commerce provider, Shopify, to help restaurants launch their e-commerce platform. Our E-Store turnkey solution integrates with 3rd party payments and delivery services to allow restaurants to launch their e-store in just a few days. More info on www.zapestore.com.
Why join us?
We value the growth and welfare of everyone on our team. To support these, we offer the following:
- Remote work (work anywhere).
- Flexible work schedule.
- Good compensation.
- Training and certifications.
- Leave benefits.
- Government mandatory benefits.
- Agile work culture.
- Challenging projects.
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Graduate of Business, Communication, Social Science or other equivalent studies
- At least 1 year work experience as an Account Executive, Business Development Officer, or Sales Officer
- Proven ability to source for clients and close deals
- Good business sense
- Good grasp of marketing principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and people skills
- Highly persuasive
- Ability to build and maintain good client relationship
- Creative and resourceful
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can work well even on a remote work set-up
- Open to work on a full-time basis
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home