- Parañaque, PhilippinesAmvel Business Park, Barangay San Dionisio, Sucat Road, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assistance with Customs Registration
- Assistance with General clerical duties as directed by the YL Philippines Supervisor
- Doc and maintain YUNAS document tracking
- Provide Reports to the YL Philippines and YL Australia Customs teams around Missing Documents
- Document pursuing
- Problem Resolution
- Ensure company’s import functions are conducted and compliant in accordance with CMR/ICS regulations.
- Resolution of ACS, Quarantine issues.
- Handle queries from Licensed Customs Brokers, Classifier Compiler, and Cartage Coordinator.
- The preparation of Customs entries from commercial invoices and use of the firms YUNAS (ediEnterprise) system.
- Input to YUNAS (ediEnterprise) system of new products and/or part numbers.
- Perform the edifice function for the specific clients to create customs entries.
- Record special occurrences or handling requirements
- A graduate of BS Customs Administration
- Should be a Licensed Customs Broker
- Willing to work on an unconventional work schedule (6AM - 3PM)
- Preferrably residing near Amvel Business Park, Brgy. San Dionisio, Sucat Road, Parañaque City
- Working experience in the same industry is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Computer Literate
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- MS Office
- Attention to Detail
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Amvel Business Park, Barangay San Dionisio, Sucat Road
- Logistics /Freight Forwarding
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.