- Handle the processing of accounts/ orders
- Manages assigned product line and ensure contribution to business unit with focus on inventory, purchases and self-through to ensure optimized operation.
- Provides the sales and marketing team with the necessary information to enable them to sell the products well which involves product training, competitive comparison.
- Acts as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with sales and marketing colleagues; work collaboratively with Senior Sales assigned to achieve sales target
- Generate and submit accurate delivery reports-- daily, weekly and monthly. Encode daily, weekly and monthly sales report.
- Coordinates with the Sales Team and Warehouse for the inventory and distribution of products; answering warehouse concerns and delivery concerns
- Process return items
- Create Job orders and Purchase orders.
- Manage daily sales and operational concerns to increase productivity of each account.
- Maintain strong relationship with existing clients; keeps up to date with client requirements and participates in sales/marketing efforts
- Implement plans per instruction fo Senior Sales assigned in a timely fashion
- Agreesive with follow ups with closing deals with Senior Sales and client
- Follows work as instructed by Office and Senior Sales
- High regard and respect to the company's procedures and confidentiality
- Adept in communicating in English/Tagalog/Taglish with clients
- Performs other management mandated functions
- Bachelor's degree in Administration/ Management or equivalent
- Experience in handling clients and management
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar field is preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment handle pressure and must be result-oriented.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving, the market trends and different types of customers.
- A team player with high level of dedication and committed to continuous improvement.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of sales operations including admin, sales, marketing and logistics
- Impressive character references
- Execellent in oral & written and communication skills
- Viber Savvy/Email Savvy/MS Office Savvy
- Willing to work in Quezon City
About World Class Laminate Inc.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
Simply Modular, our coolest product to date is the only screwless stackable furniture, the first of its kind in the Philippines!
Simply Modular Branches:
SM M Place
Vertis North (soon!)
New exciting products mean we need more people like you to join our growing team! Browse our openings or message us here for more questions and concerns.