- Create quotation based on the cutting list and other services required by the clients.
- Create Job Order for the Production Department.
- Provide technical support to subsidiaries and clients regarding modular cabinetry, installation, and other related concern.
- Work alongside the production team, project coordination team.
- Responsible for providing cabinetry layout ideas to prospective clients and ensures all design proposal and timeline are within client's expectations.
- Prepare 3D CAD models of interior fit out projects to be used in the production of the joinery using CNC machinery.
- Interior fit-out projects range from residentials, commercial, retail and hospitals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze data from client's submitted cutting list.
- Draft quotations and make furniture production plans and drawings.
- Ensures that the design of cabinets follows standard construction.
- Do drafting needed for any projects designing, design layout, detailed drawing, shop drawing and/or rendering.
- Prepare 3D CAD models of interior fit out projects to be used in the production of the joinery using manual and CNC machinery, interior fit out projects ranging from residetial, commercial, retail, hospital and bespoke joinery.
- Create cutting list based on client's requirements. Create optimization of materials or max cut.
- Identify potential structural or design issues and redesign products to improve functionality.
- Create job order for production then convert to service form to have a quotation for clients and submit to PPC for proper scheduling and material request.
- Review and ensure correctness of the quotation before submitting.
- Assist walk-in and corporate clients.
- Communicate and support technical inquiry from internal and external customers.
- Routes necessary reports and records to concerned sections/departments.
- Conduct site visits - may have to coordinate with clients, architects or engineers on site for product structural.
- Create BOM.
- Attends project kick0ff meetings.
- Coordinate, clarify and collaborate with team for any issues concerning work.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads.
- Submit weekly accomplishment report and SF conversion rate report.
- Other management mandated functions.
- At least 2 years experience preferably in a furniture, cabinetry and modular cabinetry.
- Must have good working and technical knowledge around fit out, cabinet making and furniture
- Proficiency in any of the following software: AutoCAD, Sketchup, REVIT, Cabinet Vision and other computer-aided design and drafting software used for cabinetry.
- Knowledge of cabinet hardware, mechanisms and materials.
- Must have a background in architecture , interior designing or similar field.
- Knowledge in making cutting list, Bill of Materials and similar tasks.
- Must be willing to do field work or equivalent task if necessary.
- Read, understand and interpret construction/shop drawqings.
- Complete output to CNC manufacture, cutting lists and other documentation as required.
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Highly knowledgeable in cabinet hardware, mexchanisms and materials
- Background in architecture and interior designing
- Proficient in cabinetry software
Support Skills and Attitude:
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Listening skills
- Presentation skills
- Stress management
- Time management
- Sense of urgency
- Technical communication
About World Class Laminate Inc.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
Simply Modular, our coolest product to date is the only screwless stackable furniture, the first of its kind in the Philippines!
Simply Modular Branches:
SM M Place
Vertis North (soon!)
New exciting products mean we need more people like you to join our growing team! Browse our openings or message us here for more questions and concerns.