Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Education: Graduate of Engineering Course. Preferably Industrial Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum of Five (5) years’ work experience in a Manufacturing or Processing Plant. Proven experience as a quality assurance supervisor/manager role.
Others: Computer literate (spreadsheets, word processing, et), Knowledge or Familiarity with an Enterprise resource planning (ERP System)
- Budget Preparation
- Cost Analysis/Management
- Decision Making Skills
- Disciplinary Skills
- Performance Analysis/Appraisal
- Product Knowledge
- Quality Assurance methodologies and standards
- ISO Standard
- Safety Standard
- Statistical Process Control
- DOLE and other Related Government Regulation
- Support Skills and Attitude:
- Calculated Risk Taking
- Problem Solving Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Handling Complaints
- Interpersonal Skills
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Sense of Urgency
- Self Confidence
- Technical Communication
About World Class Laminate Inc.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
Simply Modular, our coolest product to date is the only screwless stackable furniture, the first of its kind in the Philippines!
Simply Modular Branches:
SM M Place
Vertis North (soon!)
New exciting products mean we need more people like you to join our growing team! Browse our openings or message us here for more questions and concerns.