Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements and production standards.
- Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability and minimize cost.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials and work space to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and computer.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures and activities.
- Formulate sampling procedures and designs and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Record or oversee recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems.
- Study operations sequence, material flow, financial statements, organization charts and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
- Direct workers engaged in product measurement, inspection and testing activities to ensure quality control and reliability.
- Implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and defective or damaged parts and assess cost and responsibility.
- Evaluate precision and accuracy of production and engineering drawings to formulate corrective action plan.
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material and utilities.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
- Complete production reports, materials, tool and equipment lists.
- Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities and maintenance requirements.
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing, sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering
- At least 2 years experience as Industrial/Production Engineer in a furniture manufacturing plant
- Computer savvy (MS Office)
- Knowledge/Familiarity with ERP, AutoCAD, IE software like Minitub and simulation software
- Team player/leadership skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Good problem-solving skills; critical thinker; attention to details
About World Class Laminate Inc.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
Simply Modular, our coolest product to date is the only screwless stackable furniture, the first of its kind in the Philippines!
Simply Modular Branches:
SM M Place
Vertis North (soon!)
New exciting products mean we need more people like you to join our growing team! Browse our openings or message us here for more questions and concerns.