Wireless Link Technologies, Inc.
- Manila, Philippines544 Florentino Torres St. Sta. Cruz, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Product Manager (PM) is considered the CEO of the product and is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for that product line. The position also includes marketing, forecasting, and profit & loss responsibilities.
He analyzes market and competitive conditions and lays out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands. He must spend time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions to the broader market. The role of the product manager spans many activities from strategic to tactical and at its best provides cross-functional leadership—bridging gaps within the company between different functions, most notably between engineering-oriented teams, sales and marketing, and support.
He works closely with his immediate superior and head of sales to generate more leads, apply strategies and identify prospective partners.
This position reports directly to the CEO and/or Head of Product Management Group.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical.
- Works closely with the sales team to formulate and implement sales strategies.
- Develops technical and sales presentations / documentations both internally and externally.
- Enhances good business and personal relationship with clients by regularly visiting them.
- Specifies market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Gathers information and monitor competitors – from current and new products, pricing, and marketing activities. Perform extensive market research and produce reports based on advanced statistical analysis.
- Ensures Month-to-date / Year-to-date sales targets on a per client basis.
- Explores all possible sales opportunities for all products in every existing and new projects / client.
- Ensures that excellent pre- and after- sales services are extended to the clients.
- Conducts product enablement to all client’s sales and technical team to ensure transfer of knowledge in the field of sales, marketing and technical.
- Must work with technical team to define new product release requirements.
- Must work with marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Ensures that clients pay on time in accordance with the agreed terms.
- Provide global principal the Philippines market information to be able to apply effective product strategies.
- Reports to the management for a weekly meeting with necessary reports / data.
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism at all times.
- Must be willing to accept changes, other tasks and responsibilities not mentioned above for the overall growth of the company.
- Preferably Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or any related course. BS Electronics &
- Communications Engineering is an advantage.
- Ability to independently own and manage a strategic program by defining and executing on key deliverables and outcomes
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Highly adaptable to changing market demands and can transform current strategy
- Good presentation skills and presentation materials creation.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 544 Florentino Torres St. Sta. Cruz, Manila
- Information Communication Technology
- 1 opening
About Wireless Link Technologies, Inc.
The Leader In Wireless Networking & Security Solutions
Wireless Link Technologies, Inc. (WLTI) is a premier Information and Communications Technology (ICT) provider and systems integrator in the Philippines specializing in the field of security, surveillance, wireless communications, GPS Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Management, VoIP telephony and networking solutions.
Established in 2009, we opened our main branch in Manila, offering electronics applications and a wide range of wireless networking solutions. Through the years, we have forged partnerships with the world’s recognized brands such as Ubiquiti Networks, Icom, GeoVision, Avtech, Hikvision, Mikrotik, 4ipnet, Welltech, among other brands.
Our pool of electronics and communications engineers has worldwide standard qualifications certified by our international partners. More than being a distribution company, we are a total solutions provider enabling our customers to focus on their business goals.
In 2013, we have opened our second branch in General Santos City mainly catering clients in the Mindanao region. In 2016, WLT opened a branch in Bacolod City to serve Negros Island and Western Visayas regions. The company grew from a mere three (3) to now over sixty (60) employees which clearly shows a steady growth over the past seven (7) years.
WLTI is an authorized Philippine distributor of the following products lines:
CCTV Surveillance: Hikvision, Geovision, Avtech
Two Way Radio: ICOM
GPS Vehicle Tracking: GPS Eye Tracker (www.gpseyetracker.ph)
Wireless / Wired Networking: Ubiquiti Networks, 4ipnet, Mikrotik, Cisco
Click for more details: http://wireless-link.net/2015/about-us/