- Edit digital video and audio in non-linear editing platforms like Adobe Premiere
- Incorporate motion graphics into video post-production
- Manage and maintain source material, projects, and other assets
- Publish/upload final videos to appropriate channels like the client website or YouTube
- Actively contribute to the video production process as needed, including shooting video and recording audio
- Mimics reference we send of other ads, following a motion design brief etc.
- Will resize and tweak static ads
- Can edit live-action/general videos
- Extensive experience with digital technology and editing platform (e.g. Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut, Avid Media Composer, etc.)
- Skilled in Motion Graphics / Motion Array
- Comfortable with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Highly adaptable to changing business and client needs
- Excellent multitasking skills; able to balance and adjust priorities based on urgency
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, continuity, etc.
- Experience in image editing, special effects, and 3D a huge plus
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Willing to work in US hours
About Wide-out Workforces Inc.
Since 2005, WIDEOUT AQA has been the human side of the technology powering MarTech. We’ve designed bespoke programs for enterprise companies such as GOOGLE, VSP + ZETA Global; supercharging their marketing teams + partners by plugging into our existing infrastructure + leveraging our distributed teams. Our core services include Creative Development, Ad Operations, Ad Production + Video Editing. Schedule a call with one of our Solution Consultants to see how we can help you today