- Perform online searches of potential authors to determine the most likely author.
- Leverage heuristics that the client has defined.
- Use previous healthcare expertise to determine specialties/sub specialties of a specific author to match the clinical trials or publications that they published.
- Validate algorithmically matched QA results.
- Provide turnaround times meeting SLAs with a 99% true positive rate and a 99% true negative rate.
- Healthcare background with an understanding of healthcare scientific publication and clinical trial activity.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written).
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong planning and time management skills with a proven track record of meeting deadlines under pressure.
- Able to work in a team environment and can also work independently.
- Amenable to work at any shift.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 2802 15th Floor Pacific Star Building
- Software Consultancy and Supply
- 1 opening
About Wide-out Workforces Inc.
Since 2005, WIDEOUT AQA has been the human side of the technology powering MarTech. We’ve designed bespoke programs for enterprise companies such as GOOGLE, VSP + ZETA Global; supercharging their marketing teams + partners by plugging into our existing infrastructure + leveraging our distributed teams. Our core services include Creative Development, Ad Operations, Ad Production + Video Editing. Schedule a call with one of our Solution Consultants to see how we can help you today