Creative Designer | Remote | Hybrid
Wide-out Workforces Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 2802 28th Floor Pacific Star Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
As a Creative Designer, you will be responsible for creating design solutions for websites and banner ads that will have high visual impact and engage users. The role involves a lot of client-designer collaboration, meaning you will need to have a crystal-clear understanding of client needs, as well as your own style, to bring out the full potential of the client’s vision.
- Coordinate with the Creative Director or Producer to determine the project scope
- Understand the client’s creative vision from the creative brief, the Creative Director or Producer’s instructions, and/or client calls
- Creative designs that convey the intended message/creative vision by hand or using computer software packages
- Review designs for errors before sending out
- Incorporate revisions requested by the clients into the final design
- Support teams with high volume to balance out work distribution across ICs.
- Front liners for new and existing accounts in cases such as but not limited to account onboarding, vacancies, etc.
- Embrace and apply company core values - Agility, Quality, and Accountability.
- For headcount deployment to new/existing accounts as needed.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s/College Degree in Digital Arts, Multimedia Arts, or an equivalent
- Must present a portfolio
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as graphic design, illustration and layout
- After Effects, Premiere, Animate, or HTML5 skill a great plus
- Strong written and verbal English
- Must be willing to work any shift
- IU/UX experience, particularly in Adobe XD
- 3D rendering skills is a plus
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 2802 28th Floor Pacific Star Building
- Software Consultancy and Supply
- 1 opening
About Wide-out Workforces Inc.
Since 2005, WIDEOUT AQA has been the human side of the technology powering MarTech. We’ve designed bespoke programs for enterprise companies such as GOOGLE, VSP + ZETA Global; supercharging their marketing teams + partners by plugging into our existing infrastructure + leveraging our distributed teams. Our core services include Creative Development, Ad Operations, Ad Production + Video Editing. Schedule a call with one of our Solution Consultants to see how we can help you today