Work with the Philippines next-generation B2B Marketplace Shoppable. We help small and large businesses expand their reach by catering to a global marketplace, selling authentic products, and fulfilling orders efficiently. Shoppable is the Philippines first 100% Filipino-owned eCommerce platform specializing in digital procurement. Work with us!
A Key Account Specialist is responsible for managing the sales and relationships with corporate /B2B accounts, which are typically larger clients that generate revenue for the company. The role involves building and maintaining relationships with these clients to increase sales and revenue.
- Identifying and prospecting potential corporate/B2B accounts
- Offering Shoppable Business Procurement and Payment technology as solutions to these accounts
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with existing corporate accounts
- Understanding the needs and objectives of corporate accounts
- Conducting market research to understand industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Developing and presenting customized solutions to meet the specific needs of corporate accounts.
- Negotiating and closing deals with corporate accounts
- Collaborating with internal teams such as marketing, product, and customer service to deliver comprehensive solutions.
- Providing customer service and support to ensure client satisfaction.
- Meeting sales targets and revenue goals
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of client interactions and transactions.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, sales, or related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a key account specialist or similar role
- Experience in retails sales is a great advantage
- Must be agile, proactive and willing to do field sales
- Excellent communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- CRM Software
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft / MS Office