Procurement Specialist | Furniture Category
- Pasig, Philippines2nd floor Metrowalk Complex, Meralco Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 22,000.00 - PHP 25,000.00 / monthPHP220002500022000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
About the Company
Work with the Philippines next-generation B2B Marketplace Shoppable. We help small and large businesses expand their reach by catering to a global marketplace, selling authentic products, and fulfilling orders efficiently. Shoppable is the Philippines first 100% Filipino-owned eCommerce platform specializing in digital procurement. Work with us!
- Research and identify prospective suppliers, evaluate their offering against key business criteria and the required product specifications, and negotiate purchase agreements
- Managing the procurement of products and services
- Managing and maintaining contracts with vendors
- Negotiating and drafting contract terms and conditions
- Ensuring compliance with all related laws and regulations
- Analyzing and evaluating supplier performance
- Managing daily, monthly and quarterly reports
- Developing and maintaining supplier relationships
- Compare available goods with Industry trends to determine the appropriate pricing.
- Track inventory and restock goods when needed.
- Ownership of all vendor communication regarding purchasing and PO management to ensure PO information is accurate and vendor questions are resolved efficiently;
- Maintain accuracy of purchase order ship dates, quantities, and item costs;
- Ensure accurate shipping dates of purchase orders by monitoring the sourcing calendar.
- Monitor purchase order status using reporting or other spreadsheets and tool
- Work with planners to monitor selling and adjust purchase order accordingly to drive sales and profitability;
- Maintain a database of all brands and sellers as well as updating stocks and pricing of all products.
- 2-3 years solid Experience in purchasing position with focus on Furniture Category.
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically;
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills;
- Very strong organizational skills, timeline conscious;
- Results oriented individual with attention to detail;
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills required;
- Results oriented individual with strong numerical and mathematical skills;
- With purchasing system experience preferred but not required.
- Proficient with MS Word and Microsoft excel.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Reading Comprehension
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Meralco Ave, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 1 opening
TalentHero is a global talent acquisition platform that enables companies to hire anyone in the world through our vetted network of freelance recruiters and agencies. Whether you need to only hire one employee or hundreds, we have customized packages that will fit any companies needs. We’re trusted by thousands of employers all over the world for hiring staff from all industries, our verticals are: Technology, Marketing, eCommerce, Startups, Customer Support, Back Office, Accounting, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Logistics, Multi-Lingual, Expats, Healthcare, Media, Design, BPO’s, and Executive Hires.