The Software Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for performing quality assurance audits and ensures product integrity. The QA Specialist controls, monitors, and proposes measures to correct or improve the final products and processes to meet established quality standards.
To be successful, the QA Specialist should be incredibly thorough, detail-oriented, and able to maintain the highest quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform quality assurance efforts and tests on the product software to ensure reliability, usability, and performance.
- Satisfy release deliverables and project testing requirements for quality and compliance.
- Design and conduct tests, debug, and define corrective actions to ensure software runs smoothly and meets quality and compliance.
- Monitor software quality and the technical risks associated with the software development lifecycle to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Analyze technical risk for new software products and investigate operational problems with other technical team members.s
- Collaborate with stakeholders and software development team to review product requirements and specifications to foresee potential issues, provide input of functional requirements and advise on design, as necessary.
- Prepare, implement, and continually improve quality assurance strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports.
- At least 2 years working experience in software quality assurance.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance tools, methods, and concepts.
- Diploma or certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
- Experience in software product development cycle is preferred.
- Excellent data collection, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and other QA monitoring and project management software and tools.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job done.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Quality Assurance