Weremote is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to facilitate the use of our CRM software to improve the efforts of the sales, customer service, and marketing teams. The role is to ensure that whoever needs to use the software interacts smoothly with the technology. they help the brand to use the software to their advantage to create better customer relationships by building the brand’s reputation through communication and funnels. We are building the largest Flexible Space network in the Philippines, and supporting innovative brands who know the future of work is having office space closer to their employees. We are building technology-based applications revolved around work and talent, we believe the future of Real Estate is enhancing physical space and scaling it with Technology.
You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and support of the CRM strategy. The specialist will also be responsible for managing, analyzing, and interpreting data to provide insight and support strategic business decisions. The main area of focus is to support and make best-practice recommendations to all teams which use the CRM solution. The successful candidate should be skilled in marketing. Should be able to understand the software, run complicated data sets, and discern meanings from the same. Their marketing skills would come to the forefront since they need to help the marketing teams tweak and hone multifaceted communications programs designed to drive sales.
Get a chance to grow your career with us and be the newest addition to our team in creating the most amazing spaces in the Philippines.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the organizations different brands and companies to retain existing customers, increasing brand loyalty, and expanding the company’s brand value.
- Make sure the customer database is correctly segmented in order to target marketing activities appropriately
- Oversee CRM data governance which will include
- Data standards
- Data audit
- Data structures
- User access rights
- Strategically plan, execute and assess the performance of individual CRM program strategy within the internal teams
- Own the responsibility for retention campaigns and communications right from conceptualization to analysis. This will include idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process, and execution.
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel
- Analyze market reports to determine what kind of marketing trends the business should respond to
- Troubleshoot software or user errors that inhibit the efficiency of the interaction between people and technology
What we are looking for?·
- Proven work experience as a CRM, 2 to 3 years
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices
- Organizational skills that will help to juggle competing demands between marketing, sales, customers, and management
- Strong mathematical skills to analyze reports and work with large data sets
- Attention to detail, to manage the integrity of the CRM data
- Commercial awareness to understand the target market and design campaigns accordingly
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to convey a sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion and diversity, integrity, customer focus, and respect. · Experience with GoHighLevel is a Plus
- Experience in PPC Facebook & Google Ads is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- CRM Software
- Digital Marketing