Customer Care Associate for Helpline
United Coconut Planter Life Assurance Corporation (COCOLIFE)
- Makati, PhilippinesCocolife Building, 6807 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Responsible for prompt, accurate and effective handling of healthcare-related telephone inquiries and concerns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles explanation of benefits and limitations of coverage to members for inpatient and outpatient availments through calls, texts, and emails.
- Receives, attends to, and records telephone inquiries, concerns and feedback; elevates complex complaints from clients to immediate superiors.
- Coordinates with Liaison officers and backroom staff in order to effectively address client concerns.
- Issues Letter of Authority/control number for hospital admissions and releases diagnostic control numbers for approved diagnostic procedures.
- Pouches outpatient forms to all providers Monitors, records data, and checks status, benefits and medical records of admitted patients.
- Monitors in-patient admissions in areas without liaison officers.
- Accountable in providing correct approvals for in and outpatient availment
- Provides delivery of courteous, fair, prompt, and effective service to customers.
- Provides assistance/support in directing issues or concerns related to other Cocolife Health care departments.
- Provides documentation and resolution of customer concerns coming from phone calls, text messages, and emails.
- Provides assistance/support to liaison officers in determining inpatient approvals that is appropriate in relation to the member’s schedule of benefits.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent listening and oral communication skills
- Service orientation and relationship management skills
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Problem Sensitivity
- Customer Service
- Technical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Radiologic Technology
- Physical Therapy
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cocolife Building, 6807 Ayala Avenue
- Insurance, Healthcare and Investment
- 5 openings
About United Coconut Planter Life Assurance Corporation (COCOLIFE)
COCOLIFE, the biggest Filipino-owned stock life insurance company, and the first ISO-certified Filipino life insurance company, is a prominent market leader in the industry. COCOLIFE offers a complete array of life insurance, non-life insurance, healthcare, and mutual fund products through its various business units and subsidiaries in the non-life business (Cocogen), pre-need (Cocoplans) and mutual funds (Cocolife Asset Management Co., Inc.). Cocolife boasts of over four decades of experience and expertise with more than 1,500 highly-trained agents, account executives, and field managers and a steadily expanding network of fully-computerized area and branch offices nationwide.