Software Support Representative
Tyler Technologies, Inc.
- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Software Support Representative must be able to:
- Communicate professionally, clearly, and appropriately with clients and coworkers.
- Determine the urgency of issues for each client and their placement in the prioritization of issues for their entire group of assigned clients.
- Solve problems effectively in an ever-evolving environment.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of support processes, problem management tools and procedures.
- Maintain an approachable and courteous demeanor in both verbal and written communication to ensure clients’ confidence in the organization.
- Maintain composure under pressure.
- Resolve issues of easy-moderate complexity utilizing knowledge of established guidelines, company policies, and contract specifications.
- Work effectively both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Assist other team members.
- Provide limited hardware and operating system support.
- Effectively utilize available resources.
- Accurately record all details and progress in incident tracking system(s).
- Provides inbound chat and email software support to resolve easy-moderate client inquiries and problems effectively and efficiently
- Responsibly communicates to all parties involved in issue resolution to meet and manage client expectations.
- Work with clients on analysis, diagnostics and resolution of issues.
- Must be logged into Zendesk and available to help clients from start time through end time.
- Manage multiple customer issues in a fast paced organization and prioritize effectively.
- Continually develop product expertise by reviewing new functionality, testing product issues and utilizing internal resources.
- Utilize system tools to assist clients and resolve issues.
- Uses Tyler’s client management system to create, track, and/or update details on the specifics of client issue(s).
- May submit client issues to development team for resolution as needed.
- Performs Quality Assurance testing for software module upgrades/changes. Analyzes results to ensure that software performs as required.
- Creates or enhances documentation throughout the support process.
- Contributes to company knowledge library and/or Tyler Community.
- May participate in User Group meetings and activities.
- Commits to expanding technological skills and knowledge of the Tyler products.
- Demonstrates awareness of and adherence to Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook. These include, but are not limited to, Safety, Equal Employment Opportunity, Business Ethics, and Anti-Harassment policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One year of work experience in a customer service/technical support environment required.
- Exceptional customer service aptitude required.
- Experience working in a high volume call center is preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment to collaborate on resolving issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills involving troubleshooting basic to moderate issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective analytical ability, particularly in a technical environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of database structures including fields, tables, views, database objects, etc.
- Familiarity with legal terms and principles desired.
- Proficiency using computers, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint, Internet, various browsers and operating systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development tools a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- Technical Support
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler’s broad solution and product offerings empowers to deliver better and faster assistance to the public — greater transparency and accessibility, sustainable office practices, secure data that's easy to manage and maintain, and faster results.