- Greet and receive clients.
- Educate clients about treatments, services, and offerings.
- Manage bookings, appointments, schedules, and retail inventory.
- Handle phone, web, and walk-in queries and concerns.
- Update customer and treatment records.
- Maintain the happy Wink spirit all around the studio.
Wink Laser Studio specializes in providing easy, safe, yet effective laser solutions for various skin concerns.
It is our sole purpose to share the services we love, in the happiest and most memorable way possible.
We are looking for people who:
- Are oozing with positive energy to contribute to our bubbly work environment.
- Love to meet new people and are fond of making others smile.
- Are naturals at taking care of customers and co-workers alike.
- Socially updated and tech savvy.
- Easily remember names, faces, and details.
- Get excited by talking about skin care, aesthetics, and beauty.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in any field.
- Required skills: Customer Care, Sales, and Booking Systems.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably 1-4 years of experience specializing in Customer Service or its equivalent.
- Required languages: English and Filipino
- Excellent listening, speaking, and basic math skills.
- Eager to provide excellent customer service.
- Preferably female.
- Ability to work mall hours and shifting schedules (with paid holiday and premium pay).
- Passion and interest for beauty and wellness particularly on skin care.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Telephone Skills
- MS Office
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft / MS Office