We are looking for bright and talented Data Scientists to join our dynamic team here at LENA.
As a Data Scientist, you are responsible for managing data-related development pipelines. You will design and develop data science projects, review data-related code, and research on data packages.
Specifically, you may be tasked to perform the following:
- Designing data solutions with clients;
- Researching and understanding packages and technologies related to data science;
- Developing data solutions for internal or client use; and
- Managing data solutions development and improvement.
As part of a new team, you will help lay the culture and technical foundation for the team. You will enjoy growth opportunities working alongside a team that encourages intellectual excitement and a startup working environment. You will have the opportunity to bring your skills to the next level and acquire new ones along the way.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a data scientist, machine learning engineer, researcher, or relevant roles; or with significant academic experience in data science or related fields
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on model development
- Deep knowledge on data wrangling, feature engineering, machine learning techniques, and statistical concepts
- Good analytics capabilities
- Advanced level of Python programming
- Experience on code review and management
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Machine Learning
- Data Analysis
- Computer Science