- Coordinate with Maintenance, Operation and other Services Departments regarding mobile/maintenance work activities and schedules.
- Improve work force productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through proper planning, scheduling, and coordination of manpower, spare parts, materials, tools and equipment for the completion of the job/activities.
- Schedules and coordinate all planned maintenance work activities as well as schedules of crew
- Prepare Shutdown Schedules / Mobile Maintenance Road Maps for the whole year and coordinates such with all concerned.
- Updates all records such as emergency and scheduled maintenance jobs and equipment history files.
- Prepares needed permits during shutdown/ daily schedule such as Hot works Permit, Elevated Work Permit, Confined Space Permit & other permits required or needed during PMS or daily activities.
- Coordinates with his superiors and other planners regarding effective scheduling and direction of activities in mobile / maintenance operations.
- Attends daily operations morning meeting to secure concerns requiring machine/equipment repair, replacement, fabrication, etc.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably with one (1) year experience in the maintenance field
- Ability to handle all the operating and maintenance requirements of machines/ equipment in the paper making industry or other related industry preferably manufacturing or heavy industries
- Knows how to drive, with professional driver’s license
About Trust International Paper Corporation
Trust International Paper Corporation (TIPCO) is the leading paper manufacturer in the Philippines, providing the newsprint requirements of major local newspapers both broadsheets and tabloids.
A globally competitive company and a proud holder of ISO 9001 Certified Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Certified Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001 Certified Occupational Health and Safety Management System.