Business Development Associate
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 12 days
- Recruiter responds
- 29% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Civil Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Jemtee Building, Mandaluyong, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Knowledgeable in economic or market trends
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent in oral and technical writing skills
- Identify potential new clients, decision makers, mid and senior level management, marketing and technical staff
- Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities, dormant accounts and collaborate with the account holders for strategic plan of revival and opportunities for expansion and/or additional business in coordination with product and sales engineer
- Research and build relationships with clients
- Plan persuasive approaches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's seasoned leaders
- Work with product engineers to deliver outstanding presentation to capture business opportunity
- Work with sales and application engineers to develop proposal to address clients needs concerns and objectives
- Maintains accurate records of all new and existing clients
- erforms other tasks as may be assigned by the business development manager.
One of the pioneers in the field of process control instrumentation, Trigon Management and Industrial Corporation(TRIGON) was incorporated in April 1983 by founder Jonathan Tee with Reynaldo Manalo and Roberto Pelagio as major stockholders.
Originally envisioned as a control valve servicing company for local industries, TRIGON signed a sales representative agreement with Fisher Controls Singapore for supply of reliable world class valves and regulators in 1984. Fisher was subsequently acquired by Emerson Process Management in 1992.
Today, we are the local business partner of Emerson Process Management, global supplier of process automation services and technologies, a leader in helping business automate their production, processing and distribution in key industries. We offer a broad line of process control instrumentation ranging from Fisher Control Valves and Regulators; Rosemount Measurement , Tank Gauging and Flowmeters; Micromotion Coriolis type Mass Flow Measurement; to Delta V and Ovation systems. We are pioneers in Wireless Technology Systems.
We also distribute Safety, Environment and Industrial Products from recognized leaders in their respective fields such as:
• Flame and gas detection systems from Drager Southeast Asia PTE Ltd.
• Pressure relief valves and safety relief valves from Farris Engineering
• Safety barriers asnd surge protection from MTL Instruments PTE Ltd.
We at Trigon combine superior product and technology with excellent customer service quality in helping our customers improve process and plant performance. We offer complete after sales service and have earned the trust of satisfied customers in oil and gas exploration, petroleum refining and distribution, geothermal , power , food and beverage, chemical, pulp and paper and mining industries.