- Senior Technology Engineer shall be responsible for Implementing, Supporting and Maintaining Compute IT infrastructure as a generalist and with specific portfolio specialization.
- Must understand how to install and configure new IT infra - servers, storage and its software tools such as virtualization and backup application.
- Shall perform IT infra maintenance and support including its software tools and basic OS assistance.
- Engineer must understand how to follow maintenance procedure based on specific assigned technologies.
- Assist in the implementation and documentation of activities performed.
- Flexibility on work schedule and availability on changing work schedule and environment
- Availability to respond on high-priority issues based on 24/7 rotation.
- Identify risk and mitigate plan of action.
- Develop and design infrastructure after understanding the customer requirement.
- Can perform remote session with customer and partner.
- Must be able to accept travel for local and international as required.
- Can understand customers business objective based on infrastructure requirements.
- Must possess technical sales skills to help account management team.
- Should be able to do point check validation of the activity/delivery performed by Junior Engineer on specific solution portfolio.
- Cascade knowledge and experience to technical team members
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or relevant field
- Experienced and certified on related technologies
- Excellent in technical, diagnostics, trouble shooting and analytical skills
- Has good communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work 24/7 rotation shifting schedules
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The penthouse / 11th floor at the Trends Plaza Cebu, F. Ramos Street, Cogon Ramos, Cebu City
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Trends Group, Inc.
The milestones achieved by our first company, Trends, is a testament to how impactful and well-received our humble beginnings have been. Now, we have multiple subsidiaries that operate independently of each other, with distinct business objectives and operational structure. When we are blessed with success, it is our duty to walk in wisdom and plan our course for making the best of it. Empowered by a strong vision, we are now ready to put in the work that comes with positioning our conglomerate to enter the world’s biggest economies. From generating growth in the ICT industry, we are now pursuing to nurture leading and global businesses. The time has come to explore the possibilities in ICT and beyond. Equipped with a vision and the right values, we are expanding and reaching new heights as a powerful, nurturing, and timeless conglomerate. We are moving towards a more promising future to cultivate opportunities and provide a customer experience like no other. Trends Group Inc. promises to give our partners the satisfaction they deserve and elevate itself to create and grow leading and global businesses.