This person is responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements. Provides technical guidance to the business unit and assists account managers in pre-sales activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports sales productivity and deals with process flow by handling complex solutions.
- Reviews the current status of client technology processes while planning and modifying solution configurations to meet client requirements
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the company.
- Articulates technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Collaborates with sales, technical support, and service resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that address customer pain points, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- Provides coaching and professional development to Engineers to enhance their solution strategy, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Completes required training, development and certification objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned as needed.
A. Minimum Education
- Graduate of any four- or five-year collegiate course preferably in the field of Engineering or Information and Communication Technology
B. Minimum Experience/Training
- With 2 to 4 years of work experience as a Solutions Architect
- Extensive knowledge of computer systems, operating systems, infrastructure, and system security measures
- Excellent ability to communicate technical information to lay persons, especially in management
- CCNA or equivalent networking fundamentals certification.