SAP ABAP Developer
Trends Group, Inc.
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The SAP ABAP Developer is responsible for the gathering of SAP requirements and specifications, analyzing, designing, documenting, coding, testing, configuring, deploying, implementing and maintaining systems and applications.
I. Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate and collaborate with the users, business analyst, quality assurance/quality control analyst in the gathering of user requirements and specifications.
- Analyze technical and business requirements and translate these into basic and detailed technical design.
- Participate and conduct feasibility study, research and development, prototyping and proof of concept (PoC) in implementing new/existing systems, solutions and processes.
- Participate in the technical and project documentation such as but not limited to functional, system and technical design, requirements and specifications.
- Develop, customize, enhance, fix and maintain codes, applications and systems.
- Create test scenarios and data and conduct or participate in non-functional and functional testing (e.g., unit testing, system testing, integration testing, etc.).
- Document, analyze and report test results.
- Develop and review codes, programs and configurations to verify consistency and conformance with established programming and industry standards, guidelines, policies and practices.
- Conduct incident and problem analysis, data gathering, investigation and resolution of issues, and provide technical consultancy, assistance and support.
- Deliver the required systems/applications/solutions on time and based on agreed budget and specifications.
- Identify, assess and recommend opportunities for application and process improvement.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to the project manager/team lead/supervisor/immediate manager.
- Actively participate in and lead the peer review and status meeting to communicate progress and escalate risks and roadblocks.
- Prepare training materials and provide assistance in conducting the training to users or other members of the team.
- Responsible for the information security by protecting confidential information from unauthorized access, ensuring the integrity of the information and information system, taking appropriate measures to manage security risks and following and complying with the laws, legislations and terms of contracts.
- Perform other duties as assigned, if necessary.
A. Minimum Education
- Graduate of Computer Science or equivalent
B. Minimum Experience/Training
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in experience in Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) in SAP S/4 HANA
Minimum of 3 years of experience in the following:
- SAP ABA Programming
- SAP Netweaver
- ABAP Workbench
- ABAP Development Tools
- SAP HANA and SAP FIORI development
- SAP transaction (t-codes)
- ABAP Dictionary
Familiarity, knowledge or experience with the following is an advantage:
- SAP business process
- SAP Standard and Custom Reports
- Analytical, result-oriented, team player, fast learner and dynamic
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Working knowledge in information security and data protection
- Ability to apply security control in translating technical design to coding
- Effective communication skills
- Thorough; demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy
- Defines and organizes tasks, responsibilities, and priorities
- Takes responsibility for timely completion of work
- Passion to acquire and update skills and the ability to learn new tools and techniques quickly
III. Working Conditions
- Can handle multiple assignments/projects
- Must be willing to work on-call and on extended hours
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Trends Group, Inc.
The milestones achieved by our first company, Trends, is a testament to how impactful and well-received our humble beginnings have been. Now, we have multiple subsidiaries that operate independently of each other, with distinct business objectives and operational structure. When we are blessed with success, it is our duty to walk in wisdom and plan our course for making the best of it. Empowered by a strong vision, we are now ready to put in the work that comes with positioning our conglomerate to enter the world’s biggest economies. From generating growth in the ICT industry, we are now pursuing to nurture leading and global businesses. The time has come to explore the possibilities in ICT and beyond. Equipped with a vision and the right values, we are expanding and reaching new heights as a powerful, nurturing, and timeless conglomerate. We are moving towards a more promising future to cultivate opportunities and provide a customer experience like no other. Trends Group Inc. promises to give our partners the satisfaction they deserve and elevate itself to create and grow leading and global businesses.