• Devise cost-effective solutions in voice, data, and fiber (IHW and OSP) structured cabling specifically optimized for the user.
• Provide on-site coordination with the project team, including client representatives, construction managers, general contractors and subcontractors.
• Schedule, perform, and document findings from on-site surveys of existing structured cabling systems and auxiliary system wirings
• Coordinate and produce designs for telecommunications work area outlet types, configurations, and locations.
• Coordinate and produce structured cable designs to support work area outlet/device types, configurations, and locations.
• Coordinate and produce detailed pathway designs to support inside and outside plant cabling infrastructure, including fill calculations.
• Coordinate infrastructure needs with other systems: CCTV, Access Control, Audio/Video, Fire Alarm, WLAN, Building Automation/Management, etc.
• Produce detailed floor plan and enlarged telecommunication space designs.
• Work with CAD team to produce detailed construction drawings in AutoCAD based on project criteria.
• Create and manage cable schedules depicting cable types, labels and run lengths for all cables in a design.
• Assist the sales organization by attending site-walk and pre-bid meetings. Track all site visits and keep detailed information of site conditions for use in the development of an accurate cost estimate.
• Provide complete project engineering, selection of applicable materials and estimating labor. Write scope of work and develop cost estimate in response to bid specifications.
• Produce and respond to Requests for Information (RFI).
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of and utilize relevant sections of NFPA codes, TIA standards, BICSI publications, Local codes or other relevant criteria.
A. Minimum Education
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
B. Minimum Experience/Training
Has experience on mechanical and/or electrical design and estimate.
Has background with data center facilities equipment.
Knowledgeable in AutoCAD
Good communication and presentation skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening