Network Engineer L1
Trends Group, Inc.
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Fulfillment of Service Request.
Service Request shall be defined as those changes that are low risk and frequently recurring such as:Access port configuration to ensure that end devices will have access in respect to network connectivity
IP address and port assignment for the end devices
Configuration of basic parameters of routing and switching equipment such as:
- Enable password
- Management IP Address
- Login Banner
- Interface VLAN
- Gateway/Default Route
Quarterly back up of logs of routers/switches
During implementation of Service Request, TTI shall strictly follow the Change Management Process of the customer.
During an incident, onsite support shall provide Level 1 checking and troubleshooting to restore the services such as:
- Checking of cable connection of affected equipment.
- Physical checking of equipment status such as port LED indicators, Power LED indicators, Link LED indicators.
- Checking and troubleshooting of configuration of VLAN and port VLAN membership.
- Checking and troubleshooting of configuration of Port Security
- IOS changes (upgrade/downgrade) on layer 2 devices such as access switches that is needed to restore a service or resolve a problem
- Checking and troubleshooting of SNMP and Net Flow configuration.
- Checking and troubleshooting of basic Access Lists configuration.
- IOS upgrade/downgrade on layer 3 devices such as distribution switches/core switches with close coordination with Level 2 support of the client.
- Submits reports such as Activity Reports, Incident Reports and other reports as required.
- Integrate and configure the identified supported technologies/solutions in Siemplify
- Playbook creation
- Checking and troubleshooting of Playbook blocks errors
- Creating of Reports based on the Cases
- Dashboard creation
- Monitor Cases to check if information gathered in the Alert
- Gather logs from Siemplify GUI and Siemplify Server in case Support requested to troubleshoot issues
- Monitoring of log ingestion from connectors
- Mapping of Event information to Siemplify Ontology
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in the field of Information and Communication Technology
- Certification in any of the following is an advantageCisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Experienced with products in the areas of Network Infrastructure.
- Work-related experience of at least two (2) years in the field of Information and Communications Technology
- Willing to work in a shifting schedule environment
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 10 openings