Responsible for tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process. He/she reports directly to the section head and works closely with sales and support teams.
Systems Engineers are responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and managing the local and wide area networks of an organization. The role can include designing system configurations, documenting and managing the installation of a new network, maintaining and upgrading existing systems as necessary. Systems engineers deal with both hardware and software.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for Pre-sales and Post-sales activities
• Involved in Project Implementation of Network and Security devices
• Provide consultation and phone/email/onsite technical support in ensuring customer satisfaction
• Work closely, coordinate and update plan of activities with TL/EM and Project Manager and SDM if working for project implementation and key accounts respectively
• Use essential job tools and applications diligently
• Properly update and close all assigned service desk cases as fast, timely and efficiently as possible.
• Acquire training and certifications related to product assigned
• Attend to client meetings and conduct Proof of Concept (POC) to clients
• Creates reports, implementation/support documentation, network design and bill of material
• Ensures availability in standby 24x7 for maintenance, incident support calls. Willing to be assigned on a shifting schedule - working from home or onsite
• Share knowledge and skills, provide technical guidance on other engineers
• Develop to be an SME on assigned Network and Security product
• A graduate of any 4-year IT related courses:
- BS in Electronics Engineering
- BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Information System
- Experience with Network or any technical/IT related field is preferred
- With at least a year or 2 of related experience is preferred