The Junior Accountant shall provide support to the accounting department by handling daily accounting tasks and responsibilities that generally include preparing and monitoring financial transactions and statutory requirements.
He or she shall also be responsible for updating and maintaining finance and accounting records.
Payment Preparation and Monitoring
- Monitors payments and expenditures
- Prepares and verifies employees expense reports
- Prepares checks or uploads online payments for employees
- Ensures timely payments for vendors
- Prepares timely finance updates to vendors
- Records customer payments
- Monitors and collects customers receivables
- Prepares and analyzes monthly accounts reports
- Monitors and reports aging receivables
- Prepares supporting documents for EWT and VAT Records Retention
- Files and maintains records and database
- Ensures records and database are accurate
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy or its equivalent
- With at least 1 year of work experience
- Knowledge in Accounting standards, taxation and government Government Statutory Requirements
- Open to fresh graduates and willing to be trained
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.