• Collaborate with other designers, project team, customers, product managers, and other stakeholders to find solutions that improve user experience and app design.
• Create prototypes and perform usability testing to guide each iteration of the design and development.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, etc.; Present design concepts that meet business and/or client requirements
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, etc.) while adhering to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
• Ensures overall quality of the products/projects delivered through UI/UX activities
- College Graduate (any IT or Software Design, any related course)
- At least 1 year experience in the UI/UX Role
- UI/UX Design Tools like Figma, Balsamiq, etc. for low to high fidelity wireframes and prototypes; updated knowledge on other design software; A strong understanding of common UX patterns, and how they should be applied in practice; Able to make sense of complex sets of information, and structure them in a logical way; Able to create wireframes/prototypes/mock ups with great User Experience
- Strong analytical and planning skills; Strong communication and presentation skills; Excellent problem-solving skills; Good attention to detail; Good time management skills; Strong eye for design and user experience
- Portfolio of Design Projects
- Advanced experience in UX/UI design and prototyping is a Plus
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3rd floor, TDG InHub, AFP-RSBS Industrial Park, East Service Road, Western Bicutan Taguig City
- 1 opening
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.