Japanese Language Teacher (Part time)
- San Fernando, PhilippinesSan Fernando, Central Luzon, PhilippinesSan FernandoCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Part time
- Teach the Japanese Language in accordance with the curriculum over the agreed length of the course. Aside from reading and writing, course may include, Japanese culture, customer and traditions, work ethics, and lifestyle
- Develop and prepare teaching materials, syllabus, and resources to aid in the conduct of the training
- Provide reviewers and guide trainees who are scheduled to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test
- Review and update training materials to make it suitable to the needs of the students
- Evaluate students’ progress and performance
- Monitor attendance of trainees and maintain up to date records of work
- Create a database of trainees
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Must have a JLPT Certificate of N3 level and above
- TESDA Trainer’s Methodology Certificate is an advantage
- Must have at least 3 years of teaching experience
- Native or near-native fluency of the Japanese language is required
- Willing to start as soon as possible
- Willing to work in Angeles or San Fernando, Pampanga
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Transnational Diversified Group
With its world-class excellence and win-win outlook, TDG has become a respected strategic partner of large global corporations with stringent requirements for total quality and cost-effective services in both traditional and new economy businesses. TDG’s distinguished partners and principals include NYK Line (Japan), Asiana Airlines (Korea), American Express (USA), Vroon B.V. (Netherlands), Yusen Logistics (Japan), Crystal Cruises (USA), Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia), Disney Cruise Line (USA), ePerformax Contact Centers (USA), Nippon Container Terminal (Japan) and Uyeno Transtech Ltd. (Japan).
A Partner and Employer of Choice, TDG has grown from one strategic partner and 16 employees in 1976 to more than 30 business partners and over 14,000 employees to date.