Customer Service Associate
- Pasig, Philippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
To oversee and monitor the onboarding process of claims that goes into the system and ensure delivery of services as committed to clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Be actively involved in the onboarding process of auto claims and act as a liaison to ensure all parties involved have what they need to fulfill their part in the process.
- Work hand-in-hand with internal team, insurers and other parties via email or phone.
- Ensure all interactions made with clients, insurers and other affiliates are logged into the system accurately and in a timely manner for proper documentation.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service; handling a US account.
- Preferably with Bachelor’s degree; must have undergone at least 2nd year of college level.
- Background in auto claims or other types of insurance is a huge plus.
- Good speaking skills in English.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Tech-savvy and natural interest in learning new technologies.
- Proven longevity or tenure with past employments.
- Knowledge in cars is a plus.
- Willing to work night or graveyard shifts.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Attendance Bonus
- Customer Service
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.