Transcom is looking for talented individuals like you to join our awesome team! Be a Customer Service Representative (CSR) for our Transcom Bacolod site. This role will focus on driving customer satisfaction by fielding inquiries, addressing pain points and maintaining extensive product knowledge.
Transpo on Us + Cash Treats Promo Awaits You!*
Walk-in to our Bacolod Recruitment Hub to apply and receive:
- Php 100- For every walk-in applicants
- Php 200- If you passed the Assessment and Initial Interview
- Php 200- If you passed the Final Interview
*Terms and conditions will apply.
Visit us at Lopue’s South Square, Araneta Highway, Brgy. Tangub, Bacolod City from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM every Monday- Friday.
What's in it for You
Driven by our "Malasakit" culture, we make certain that our team members are well-cared for. Hence we are proving these employee benefits, which you'll be able to utilize once you join our team!
- Day 1 HMO
- Meal & Transportation Allowance
- Rice Subsidy
- Clothing Allowance
- 24/7 Teleconsult
- Free Psychologist Consultation
- In-house & Online Pharmacy
- Scholarship Program
- Retirement Fund
- Free Meal & Medicine (through Transcom’s Tap Card Rewards)
- Loyalty Incentives
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Free Shuttle Service
- Up to 28k + 30K Signing Bonus
Join our Transcom Family as a Customer Service Representative (CSR)
CSR’s main task is to offer a full range of customer service to assigned Employer’s Clients, by phone, fax, or mail/email. Full range of customer service includes handling of incoming calls and outgoing calls (incl. sales calls). The offered customer service should be of highest quality - accurate, polite, and competent.
CSR’s work duties can as well include data input to Clients’ programs and other back office tasks. The BO tasks should be made on the first opportunity, precisely, without mistakes.
Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change and expand
- Be open and receptive to constructive feedback from Team Leaders, TQM, and other CSR’s. Listen, ask questions, and enthusiastically implement the tools given to improve the quality of your work.
- Help to keep motivation high by being supportive to your colleagues
- Take full responsibility and the required action for assigned tasks.
- Understand, meet, and exceed targets set by your TL for different clients/projects.
- Propose motivational activities.
- Propose ideas for continuous improvement.
- Meet or exceed all attendance minimums.
- Adhere to all scheduled breaks and lunches (i.e. meet established schedule adherence/compliance minimums)
- Zero justified complaints
- To complete self-training through the use of the Intranet
- Have a clear understanding of quality expectations for the different clients and projects.
- Improve the quality of your work on a daily basis by learning and implementing new skills with help from Team Leaders, TQM and other CSR’s
- Be actively involved in problem-solving and propose improvements to processes.
- Implement and respect TranscomWW standard practices.
What Life at Transcom is like
Transcom is a firm believer in putting people first. We have cultivated a culture of focusing on and caring for our employees, ensuring that they are provided with rewards, privileges, and amenities that are relevant, valuable, and easily available.
We are highly driven by our "Malasakit" culture. Transcom, in its very core, is all about an inclusive team that is focused on people. It all comes down to setting the bar for dignity, equality, and respect. It means that each one takes part in proactively shaping, cultivating, and building the company we want to work and live in. This is why genuine concern is so vital to us.
Note: We'd like to remind everyone to have their pre-employment documents ready (such as SSS, Pag-ibig, TIN, etc.) prior to your start date with Transcom.
** Terms and conditions apply. **
To be successful in this role you must…
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Have very good interpersonal skills (both written and oral)
- Take ownership for quality, competence, and commitment.
- Enjoy/thrive on autonomy within the franchise framework and be results focused.
- Be highly motivated and prepared to work hard.
- Have high personal energy and enjoy a lively environment.
- Be highly flexible and welcome change/improvements.