Content Writer (Knowledge Management)
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesWack-Wack, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The purpose of this role is to ensure we deliver a world-class service through Online Content Management.
The Knowledge Management Team is responsible for creating and managing all processes and procedures, maintaining and enhancing the Knowledge Repositories available for internal use and Support Teams specifically to allow the company to be more efficient, more flexible, and more reliable in providing quality technical support. This includes reviewing, creating, and publishing Online Contents through the Knowledgebase.
- Content Development
- Write, index, or revise a variety of technical content, which includes user and product documentation, but not limited to the following:
- How To Articles, FAQs, Troubleshooting Trees, Charts and Tables, Process Maps and Guidelines
- Develop contents for comprehensive web-based resource product
- Ensure all approved contents developed are published to the knowledgebase
- Takes ownership of own workload and a self-starter
- Client Relations
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders via Meetings and Focus Group Discussions to define and document operational processes.
- Manage Content Sign Off with key stakeholders.
- Respond to Contact Centre Agents/Support Teams who require content clarification.
- Content Planning and Analysis
- To draft communication for process changes and new product launches.
- Impact Assess “as is” and “to be” process to ensure we are at all times striving for a world class service, adherence and knowledge retention.
- Identify and escalate key process issues that may impact customer experience.
- Perform analysis of content requirements.
- Ensure high level process changes are sent for review & sign off.
- Adhere to Business Process Management Change Control Process.
- Take part in projects related to research, creation, and maintenance of Knowledge Management resource materials.
- Experience in online content writing & technical writing
- Technical Knowledge in a wide variety of Consumer Products (such as Mobile Phones, Televisions and Home Entertainment Systems, IT Products, etc.)
- Understanding of Process Mapping Tools and Methodology
- Strong understanding of Contact Centre Operations
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Oral)
- Experience in MS Visio and Dreamweaver (preferred)
- Knowledge in Wordpress and HTML
- Knowledge in MS Office Tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Minimum 1 year of BPO or Learning and Development experience
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Content Writing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.