The Real Time Analyst will manage the assigned campaigns’ real time aspect of the business in terms of staffing, reporting, escalation and outage management within the work week. This position will be responsible in ensuring that the campaign’s Key Performance Indicators are met and provide a post mortem analysis if not. Responsible for in-week short term planning and schedule maintenance.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Real Time Analyst/Mission Control Analyst in an inbound call centre.
- Has experience using WFM tools such as eWFM, Verint, IEX, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong skills in using Microsoft Excel for reporting.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.