Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for Inventory Management Professional to join our Customer Service Operations Cluster Parts Department based in Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines.
The Inventory Management Professional is a member of the Service Parts Demand and Supply Team that that is responsible for Import Service Parts Procurement and Inventory Management.
In this role, you are expected to provide accurate inventory, timely procurement of import parts with outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities to coordinate with international distributors of Toyota.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Exceptional communication and coordination skills
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
Our perfect match:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Marketing
- You maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjust to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- You can assimilate and apply new job-related information in a timely manner.
- You are capable of accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- You interact with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
- You can make customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- You are capable of clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Organizational and logistics skills
- Proficient in MS Office Application (Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
- Data analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge in vehicle parts and applicability
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering