Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Planning & Budget Management Department based in Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines.
A Financial Analyst is responsible for performing monthly financial statement closing activities, overhead analysis, budget management (review, monitoring of availment, and reporting of monthly budget performance to Division heads), and profitability analysis.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in data analysis, profit, cost, and budget analysis and reporting to top management.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Month end financial statement closing of assigned accounts
- Analysis of assigned accounts
- Manual journal entries recording in SAP
- Budget review and uploading in SAP
- Monitoring and reporting of monthly budget performance
- Audit of existing processes
- Preparation of Budget Performance Reports
- Validation and approval of purchase requisitions, requests for payment, budget reallocation requests and other documents used for budget availment
- Preparation of billings (as applicable)
- Preparation of government compliance requirements
- Support to vehicle pricing and profitability analysis
Our perfect match:
- You are a graduate of BS Accountancy and must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- You have knowledge of accounting policies and procedures.
- You have experience with budgeting and data analysis.
- You are capable of clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- You are an actively participating member of a team; moving the team toward the completion of goals.
- You can make customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- You maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjust to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- You can identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions; use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
Fresh graduates with CPA license are welcome to apply!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- High analytical skills
- Tenacious team player
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant