Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for a After Sales Planning Professional to join our Area Operations Department based in Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines.
The After Sales Planning Professional is a member of the CS Planning and Admin Section that is responsible for the planning of after sales business strategies and study of new concepts for business sustainability.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in planning and project management.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and conduct feasibility study of new/existing business concepts including data gathering, business forecasting, its impact to customer retention, after sales service volume and profitability of both the distributor and its dealers.
- Monitoring of overall project progress for existing and new after sales business.
- Budget and KPI Management related to the project and its impact to overall business.
- Maintain regular coordination with stakeholders.
- Has excellent communication and coordination skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (MS Excel - knowledge in Macro is a plus)
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft 365 applications (Teams, SharePoint, Power BI, Outlook, Presentations)
- Knowledge in any project timeline management software
Our perfect match:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Management/Administration, Industrial/Management Engineering, or equivalent.
- Preferably with knowledge in project handling and execution.
- You effectively manage your time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- You can present ideas effectively to individuals or groups when given time to prepare; deliver presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
- You can establish courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- You are capable of clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- You can effectively explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
Fresh graduates will be screened based on the above position requirements.