It is primarily responsible for handling direct customer contact (inquiries/ concerns). Its office should be the central depository unit of all customer-related concerns. Administratively, the CRA should be involved in the customer concern process from receipt to resolution. It receives, analyzes, mediates, follows up, records, and monitors a particular concern from start to its final resolution.
- Handles customer contact (inquiry or concern) directly from customers through the telephone, letters, personal visits, website, or survey.
- Motivates the dealership for its active involvement in the attainment of greater customer satisfaction through several CS activities.
- Gathers, analyzes and reports customer feedback (Voice of the Customer) to all departments concerned (Sales, P&S, F&A). Communicates the same to the distributor through their Customer Service Section.
- Acts as the direct link or facilitator between Toyota and the customer.
- Administer the overall operations of the Customer Relations Office in accordance with established systems and procedures.
- Responsible for analyzing, monitoring, and disposing of customer concerns governing all concerned departments and reporting the results of the same to both, TMP and dealer management.
- Acts as a direct link or facilitator between Toyota and Customer.
- Preferably with a relevant college degree
- With excellent written and oral communication skills
- With excellent customer service skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer service experience from reputable car dealership is an advantage