- Assist in the recruitment process at Tokopedia.
- Search for candidates both in internal and external sources or databases.
- Screen CVs based on the role profile.
- Manage preliminary interview (both by phone or face-to-face interview) and deliver the result clearly and objectively to the user.
- Help arrange a candidate's interview schedule with the user or hiring manager.
- Respond to incoming e-mail inquiries.
- Data entry and general administrative tasks.
- Attend several events to help explain about Tokopedia's recruitment process, career path, and culture to attendees.
- Final year student or fresh graduate from reputable university majoring in Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or other related majors.
- Have a good knowledge of Human Resources Area.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and result-oriented.
- Possess good analytical thinking, dynamic, creative, tough, and fast-learner.
- Having experience as an interviewer is preferred.
- Able to work every Monday to Friday for 9 working hour
Tokopedia is an Indonesian technology company with a mission to democratize commerce through technology. We are the leading marketplace in Indonesia; we encourage millions of merchants and consumers to participate in the future of commerce. Our vision is to build an ecosystem where everyone can start and discover anything with ease. We are holding to these three principles that drive us forward. We call them our DNA, the traits that embody who we are as Tokopedia Nakama: Focus on Consumer, Growth Mindset, and Make it Happen, Make it Better