Partnership Strategist (KOL) Intern
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaTokopedia Tower. Jl. Prof Dr. Satrio Street Kav. 11, 52nd Floor, Kelurahan Karet Semanggi, Kecamatan Setiabudi, RT.3/RW.3,12940, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Support and coordinate with GM of the company & Team.
- Performance/KPI tracking of Influencers' contents
- Create Data driven Strategic planning for KOL/Influencer campaign
- Work closely and report to GM of the company
- You will get personal Recommendation Letter based on work capabilities by GM of the company
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in any discipline.Experienced in handling and managing buzzer/KOL/Community
- Having a good and extensive connection with buzzers/KOL/community is preferable.
- Able to measure social media engagement and strategic planning
- Data driven person and detail oriented
- Creative and passionate about Digital Marketing.
- Team player and love to interact with people.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Tokopedia is an Indonesian technology company with a mission to democratize commerce through technology. We are the leading marketplace in Indonesia; we encourage millions of merchants and consumers to participate in the future of commerce. Our vision is to build an ecosystem where everyone can start and discover anything with ease. We are holding to these three principles that drive us forward. We call them our DNA, the traits that embody who we are as Tokopedia Nakama: Focus on Consumer, Growth Mindset, and Make it Happen, Make it Better