Our Full Stack Developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. The quantity of your experience is not nearly as important as the quality of it.
• Design of the overall architecture of the web application
• Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Translation of UI/UX wireframes to front-end elements
• Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
• Has degree in a field directly related to software development (Computer Science/Informatic Engineering)
• Experience implementing (not just utilizing) formal software design patterns in solutions
• Magento Certified Developer is a plus
• Solid understanding of object oriented programming (Ruby on Rails or PHP is mandatory)
• RDBMS - data modeling, normalization, indexing, performance tuning (MySQL is a plus)
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support high load
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
• RESTful APIs
• Source control - Git
• Issue tracking
• Agile/Lean development
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Ruby on Rails
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl Sisingamangaraja No.11-A, RT.2/RW.8, Gunung, Kebayoran Baru. Jakarta Selatan
- Fashion E-Commerce
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
On average, a woman has approximately 90 items in her closet worth around US$ 1,000 and 51% of these items are not used at all. Most of those unused items ended up in the landfill with a total of 10.5 million tons of clothing a year.
Tinkerlust exists to help women make use of those 51% unused items and promote a more sustainable shopping experience. We make it simple for women to buy and sell preloved fashion items from fast fashion trends to high end brands.
In Tinkerlust we connect the desire to shop closets of Indonesia’s fashionistas.
Our top selling brands includes Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Celine, Prada, Givenchy, Tory Burch, Zara, Uniqlo, Forever 21, Mango and many others.
Join our team! Be a part of Indonesia’s most stylish market place!
Meet our team: https://www.tinkerlust.com/who-we-are/