- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 days
- Recruiter responds
- 5% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Food Production
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 3 Saint Peter Street, Oranbo, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Attention to Detail
- Graduates of Architecture, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Design, or Business Management are likely candidates.
- Can get the work done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must be organized, have strong analytical and planning skills, have high sense of integrity.
- Will oversee and coordinate building, renovation, and maintenance of office, commissary, and/or retail structures of the company.
- Presentation of the progress of projects via formal reporting.
- Coordinating with contarctors and construction personnel.
Purple Oven is a growing food company that takes pride in striving to provide customers with best-in-class products and genuine service. Throughout the years, the Company has steadily built and maintained relationships with its institutional clients and has established retail stores in different neighborhoods of the metro. Behind all the work is the Purple Oven team, composed of different personalities of food lovers, dedicated to reach the organization's goals of excellence and quality.