- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 days
- Recruiter responds
- 5% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Food Production
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 3 Saint Peter Street, Oranbo, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Performance Management and Coaching
Interviewing and Hiring
- Graduates of Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Management, Business Administration, Communication, with work experience are likely candidates.
- Able to communicate clearly with all members of the Purple Oven team to reinforce the culture of excellence
- Must be organized, have high sense of integrity, hardworking, a positive influence to others – a teacher.
- Will take care of the company personnel and initiate efforts to strengthen the organization through recruitment, training, and counseling.
- Will provide the best process solutions and build performance development initiatives to enhance our workforce to be strong leaders in their own fields.
- Thinks out of the box to give importance to what is relevant, to promote excellent work ethics, commitment and hardwork, and to serve as the organization's backbone and support.
Purple Oven is a growing food company that takes pride in striving to provide customers with best-in-class products and genuine service. Throughout the years, the Company has steadily built and maintained relationships with its institutional clients and has established retail stores in different neighborhoods of the metro. Behind all the work is the Purple Oven team, composed of different personalities of food lovers, dedicated to reach the organization's goals of excellence and quality.