- Write advertorial articles for the company's client needs, as requested by the business division.
- Responsible for running live broadcasts, especially public webinars.
- Regularly design and run new live products such as podcasts, IG Live, etc.
Key Deliverables for the Roles:
- Producing engaging advertorial articles on a daily basis according to the business division’s needs. Each of them should be able to meet clients’ expectations and goals.
- Able to communicate key messages in advertorial articles or other live products clearly in a timely manner.
- Ensuring quality of all webinar productions (2-4 times) in a month – ensuring clients’ retention (at least 50% rate increase).
- Issuing at least one regular live/broadcast program with the Business Division.
- Supervising commercial/ad videos.
Thank you for applying to The Jakarta Post!
- Has at least 2 years of previous work experience as a Writer or content writing-related roles, preferably with excellent storytelling abilities in terms of content creation
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Hands-on experience making digital contents (webinars, podcasts, etc.) with a proven portfolio.
- Preferably has a BSc in a marketing or journalism related fields. Candidates with marketing-related licenses and certifications will be prioritized.
- Able to recognize patterns and the latest trends in the media industry to be translated into content and campaigns.
- An individual with excellent communication, time management, and interpersonal skills who is able to multitask and work well under pressure, tight deadlines, and on short notice.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- The Jakarta Post, 142/143, Jalan Palmerah Barat, Jakarta Pusat 10270, Indonesia
- Media Production
- 1 opening
About The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post is one of Indonesia’s most influential newspapers that provides content and services in line with its role as a leading media in the country and Southeast Asia (SEA) region. Established on April 25, 1983, The Jakarta Post has the vision to drive transformative change in Indonesia and for Indonesia through bold, ethical, responsible, and independent reporting; critical perspective; and influence. The Post has constantly evolved, providing diversified products in the increasingly digitalized era. The Post’s products are not limited to print newspapers but also to websites and social media. It also provides events such as webinars (IG Live sessions) where readers have access to high-profile speakers and decision-makers; and Master Classes, writing courses that will help your writing and corporate needs. In collaboration with Tenggara Strategics, the Post also provides up-to-date research and intelligence on political, economic and market affairs in Indonesia.