Corporate Services Officer
ES Networks Philippines Business Services Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1503, Liberty Center Bldg., H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 40,000.00 - PHP 50,000.00 / monthPHP400005000040000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Renders legal advice and opinion to various legal concerns of clients by conducting research on various related laws, rules, and regulations, jurisprudence, rulings, and issuances, as requested by client;
- Regularizes and keeps corporate books and records of the company and its clients;
- Prepares Resolutions and Minutes of the Meeting of Board of Directors, Stockholders or the Executive Committee as required;
- Prepares compliance and reportorial requirements with various local government agencies;
- Prepares weekly reports to affiliate companies on the status of Corporate Secretary services.
- Has a Bachelor's/College degree in Law and a member of the Philippine Bar;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the related field;
- Proficiency in computer applications especially in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Solid background on Corporate Housekeeping and Taxation;
- Excellent English communication, legal research, and writing skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Sensitivity
- Legal Writing
- Attention to Detail
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Liberty Center Bldg., H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
About ES Networks Philippines Business Services Inc.
ES Networks Philippines Business Services Inc. is a growing consulting company established for the purpose of supporting Japanese companies operating within the Philippines from their start-up to ensure that their human resources management is well organized and compliant to existing Philippine laws. Our Vision is to be the top-of-mind Human Resource Management service provider to Japanese companies in the Philippines. Our Mission is to provide our Japanese clients high-caliber Human Resource Management services and support.