- Collaborating on debt collection efforts with risk and finance teams.
Developing debt collection strategies and plans.
Contacting debtors by telephone to enact and negotiate debt recovery.
Searching publicly-available databases to track down defaulters, including Credit Bureau information, background checks, and loan documents.
Preventing repeated payment delinquency by negotiating manageable debt payments.
Negotiating settlements to receive payment on a certain percentage of the debt.
- At least one-year experience in working as a collection agent within a financial institution
- Sound knowledge of collection practices, regulations and procedures
- Residing in Metro Manila (although working from home is possible)
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave