- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 6 months
- Checks computation and verifies basis of commission prepared by Accounting Staff prior to processing of payment.
- Checks payroll computation and the supporting documents such as attendance sheet, salary rates, OT slips, leave forms and other related papers prior to processing of payroll payment.
- Responsible for the preparation of all returns, forms, schedules in compliance with the government’s statutory requirements.
- Conducts surprise cash count of the Cashier’s petty cash fund and other revolving funds.
- Prepares schedules, reports and working papers necessary for management reporting, in coordination with the Finance Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the same capacity
- Willing to work in Pasig City
- Can start ASAP
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 81 West Capitol Drive, Brgy Kapitolyo Pasig, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.