Team Lead - Software Developer
- Makati, Philippines10F, Unit 812 Tower One & Echange Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Understanding and implementing project management practices
- Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects
- Managing Project scope and change requests (CR)
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
- Guiding the team in defining technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema.
- Formulates strategies and methods in coordination with the Architect to gather functional requirements and capture them in standard notations like use cases.
- Planning and allocating work to the team.
- Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress
- Managing, mentoring and providing technical guidance/support to project teams
- Liaison with project team and delivering projects as per scheduled milestones (risk/quality/time)
- Review/Improve upon current processes/methodologies.
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience and should have experience in leading teams and proven experience in client facing roles
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Good to have Angular Experience
- Hands-on experience in mobile applications, banking domain
- Experience on Web services integration
- Hands-on experience on mobile projects
- Should have technical experience on developing applications on skill set mentioned above
- Ensure the versioning of application and documents are controlled using open source tools;
- Identify, mitigate and escalate project risks (act as the escalation point for all such issues)
- Should be strong in coding and unit testing
- Good communication skills and should have ability to handle project independently and a team player
- Gain an adequate level of understanding of project business process, goals and requirement
- Technical: Programming Languages: Java, Hibernate, Spring, Junit, XSD, POJO
- Frameworks: iBATIS, Hibernate, Spring,
- Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle, Mysql, DB2
- Operating System: Windows, Linux
- Application Server: Jboss , Weblogic, Websphere,
- Web Server: Apache HTTP, IBM HIS, WebLogic iPlanet, Apache Tomcat
- Experience with Technologies including Web Services, XML, SOAP,
- Sound knowledge of core Java, patterns implementation and Security concepts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.