Software Tester (Automation)
- 6 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 67% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 hours ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Suite 82, Legaspi Suites, Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years experience in testing applications and systems
- Hands on Experience Mobile Application end to end, functional, & UI Testing on Android / iOS platform
- Experience in creating test deliverables such as Test Strategies, Test scenarios, metrics and automation test scripts
- Understand the QA methodologies and a strong grasp of the process.
- Very good understanding of Mobile App Testing Processes and Concepts
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge/experience in creating automation test scripts using Espresso, Robotium or other automation tools.
- Preferably with knowledge in programming languages (C/C++, Java, Python) and source control systems
Should have hands on experience with atleast 1 of the tools below:
- Espresso (documented in Android Dev: https://developer.android.com/training/testing/ui-testing/index.html)
- MonkeyRunner (documented in Android Dev:https://developer.android.com/studio/test/monkeyrunner/index.html)
- Robotium http://robotium.com/
- Appium http://appium.io/
- UI Automator
We will give you the opportunity to broaden and develop your skills in a dynamic and challenging environment.
We guarantee many exiting projects with latest technologies.
For those interested there are also good opportunity to travel.
- You will be testing Android and iOS applications for a next generation messaging apps similar to WhatsApp and Viber.
- You will be working in an international work environment.
- You will document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
- You will review the requirements, wireframes, visual designs and provide feedback.
- You will execute test cases and prepare test reports.
- You will need to contribute ideas to improve our QA processes and best practices based on experience
- You will monitor the Android and iOS applications’ development and usage at all levels with an eye towards improving product quality.