- Collaborate with product manager and backend developers to implement user interfaces that meet design and functionality requirements.
- Write well-structured, efficient, and reusable code for frontend applications.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Conduct thorough testing of user interfaces across multiple browsers and devices to ensure cross-platform compatibility.
- Continuously stay updated with the latest frontend trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Troubleshoot and debug frontend issues and ensure smooth functionality.
- Work closely with the UX/UI team to create visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces.
- Participate in the development and improvement of frontend architecture and frameworks.
- Stay up-to-date with industry advancements and propose innovative ideas for improving frontend development processes.
Minimum 1 year as a Front End Engineer / Developer
Proficient in TypeScript, React.js, and Next.js
Self-motivated, passionate & eager to improve by keeping up to date with the latest trends in back-end development
Good communication & teamwork skills, Capable of collaborating with other team members
Good self-managing skills, particularly with keeping up with timeline/deadline.
Available to work full time and on-site
If needed, willing to relocate overseas
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Information Technology